[meeting] 2004-04-20 confirmed

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:41:13 +0900
Cc: Yan Morin <yansanmo@iquebec.com>
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Apr 16, 2004, at 21:43, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> I was thinking maybe we could have a meeting next tuesday to discuss
> that all together, and Bjoern suggested we switch our IRC meeting
> rhythm to "every 2 weeks" instead of our current monthly rate.

Given the answers I received, we should try and have a meeting
today/tomorrow (April 20th), half an hour after last time's schedule,
which should be, if I am not mistaken:

	16:30 UK,
	17:30 France / Germany / Norway,
	18:30 Finland,
	24:30 Japan.

Venue as usual : #validator on irc.freenode.net

Apologies for the late confirmation... I am not sure everyone will see
this message in time and/or will be able to join, so we will have an
ad-hoc agenda.

Hope you can make it.