[check] preparing 0.6.5b2

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:54:16 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I have gone through CVS logs since 0.6.5 beta 1 and usedd that to
create an entry for whatsnew.html in preparation for a beta2 this
friday... If all goes well and if you agree that we can go ahead.

I have tagged everything as 0_6_5-beta2.

My question(s) (especially for Ville and Terje, who made most of the
modifications since beta1)... Do you think we can go forward? Did I
forget anything in the "small" changelog (in whatsnew)? Any last minute
modification you want to do before we move on with this beta?