Re: Fwd: New code for better display of undecodable lines

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:51:07 +0200
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
cc: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>

Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

>>Can you please have a look at the code, and merge it back in if you
>>think it looks okay?
>>It would be a good idea to style the #### piece e.g. red and bold, so
>>that people would see it more easily. Then probably the number of # can
>>be reduced.

Yup, this is now in CVS. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to style it in
the current code. I'll look at options for doing that (in general) for 0.7.

- --
We've gotten to a point where a human-readable,  human-editable text format
for structured data has become a complex nightmare where someone can safely
say "As many threads on xml-dev have shown, text-based processing of XML is
hazardous at best" and be perfectly valid in saying it.     -- Tom Bradford

Version: PGP SDK 3.0.2