[check] small notes on style/layout

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:07:04 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Hi.

just a few notes before I go to bed...

- after some discussion on the w-v-css list, it seems nobody awfully
disliked the "new" validator style, and so it seems like the css
validator's homepage will be using the same style and layout as the
validator, which I believe is a very nice step towards a good usability
of our services. (Hi! Philippe, Sijtsche!)

- One comment we're very likeky to have is that (even in non-verbose
mode maybe, but even more then) the "this page is not valid FOO" block
is too low. At my resolution I have to scroll down one to two pages. I
believe it was higher before, was there a specific reason to move it
below the warning boxes?

Cheers,