Re: XML validator and W3 CVS

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:29:27 +0000 (GMT)
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

> This sounds good. However, I've been told the current practice is to
> use "dated space", so the xml-validator should be under
> dev.w3.org:/sources/public/2003/xml-val(idator).

OK, I've imported it into dev.w3.org:/sources/public/2003/xml-val
I'm perpetually struggling with CVS, so I hope it's imported OK.

This is currently a pretty minimal import, but it's what's running
at qa-dev.w3.org:8888 and now also at valet.webthing.com/xml-val/

At valet, I have an XML catalogue I constructed myself.  For W3,
I want to investigate the XML components of our SGMLIB package,
and feed it to the validator.  This remains subject to round tuits,
and if anyone's actually installed something on qa-dev, it'll save
a lot of work if you let me know so I can just configure xml-val
to use it.

Regards,

--
Nick Kew