plans for early 2003?

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:34:08 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Hi all,

After about a month with Dom and myself more-or-less away from
(regular) business, we're finally back.

This may be a good time to review our plans for (the beginning of) this
year.

A few questions that may be worth discussing:
- Any (technical/logistical) help needed? Anything not going quite as
good as it should?
- Development plans (I am yet to test the newest stuff, esp. the XML
validator)?
- Hos is the Dev Team going? Too small? Should we invite other people
in?
- Release plans (validator's 0.6.2, publicizing the LogValidator -
through a beta2 release- , others?)

I am yet to catch up on everything that has happened during the past
weeks, so if I say something irrelevant, please don't hesitate to tell
me.

Thanks, I wish you all best for this year.
--
Olivier