host for the test version of the CSS Validator

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:50:41 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, public-qa-dev@w3.org, Sijtsche Smeman <sijtsche@wisdom.nl>
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>

I may have found a computer for the test version of the CSS Validator.
Seems that qa-dev.w3.org is dedicated for this kind of use. We can then
deploy a test version of the CSS Validator on it and get people to test
it. Olivier agreed to create the appropriate accounts on this computer
for Yves, Sijtsche and myself (Sijtsche would have to sign or approve
something I believe).
We may need to deploy the sources from CVS as anonymous if we want to
use the same copy of the repository. Olivier, can you please create a
unix group as well for us ("css" or something like that)?

Thanks!

Philippe