checklink credits

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:51:39 +0900
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Hi Ville, all,

Do you have a list of significant contributors for checklink?

I noticed that your name is not credited in the documentation page (nor
in the footer) and unless you prefer it that way, I'd like to add proper
credits for you and the other "others" mentioned in the checklink
footer.

Also, since the development of checklink and check are not necessarily
going at the same pace, if you think we should (at least) put the latest
version on :80 just ping the list (or me).