Re: [check] added site/comma tools

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:16:05 +0100
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

>I've added site tools to the httpd config. I have not tagged it so that
>we can discuss it (if needed) and enable it in next beta.

Great! Thanks Olivier.

>,cvs ,cvslog

How about ,blame for the "cvs annotate" output? And perhaps an equivalent
to recent-commits -- ,cvsci ? -- but limited to the /validator tree?

>shows the /httpd/cgi-bin tree if called from check or checklink

Why not show the history for these?

>I think I'll create a small page a la http://www.w3.org,tools to explain
>those (and then I'll add ",tools") next week. (I plan to take some time
>to work on the doc next week, and this fits in...)

Ah, better and better. He does docs too! :-)

--
Of course we are the good guys! We define what is good and evil. All other
definitions are wrong, and possibly the product of a deranged imagination.