Re: Bug Fixes Management (bugzilla / dev box)

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:02:33 +0200
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
cc: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>, QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

>I tried to create an account, still waiting for the mail :) The account
>has been created but I don't receive the mail with the password :)

Sorry about that. I'd set Bugzilla to send email immediately instead of
queuing it and then forgot to start sendmail on the box. IOW the mail tried
to relay through localhost, which didn't have a MTA running, and so
bounced. I've submitted a "forgot password" request for both you and Ville
(who'd also set up an account, dunno if he was bit by this) so you should
recieve the email now.

--
I have lobbied for the update and improvement of SGML. I've done it for years.
I consider it the jewel for which XML is a setting.  It does deserve a bit or