Re: [checklink] New location for doc page

Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:

>Haven't really thought about this too much, but redirection seems more
>hassle-free to me.

Agreed.

>I don't currently have a publicly accessible site available for
>protoing; the new dev box would be very much welcome...

As mentioned off-list, I have a box available that I can give you access to
to (throwaway Red Hat 8.0 install just used temporarily for smoketesting).

--
"Hath no man's dagger here a point for me?"   - Leonato, Governor of Messina.
                   See Project Gutenberg <URL:http://promo.net/pg/> for more.