[checklink] New location for doc page

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: 20 Oct 2002 19:47:11 +0300
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

We've discussed with Hugo about a new location for the checklink page
currently at <http://www.w3.org/2000/07/checklink>.

The problem with the current location is that AFAICT it's not in a place
where I'd be able to update it.  And to people who don't already know;
the main checklink development responsibility has been transferred over
to me after discussions with Hugo and Olivier.

So unless somebody objects, I'll put the checklink doc page in CVS into
validator/htdocs/checklink.html.  When that is publicly available
somewhere, eg. deployed on validator.w3.org, we'll redirect the old doc
URI to that one.

I also have some pending work to do, like making it run under mod_perl
without trashing the server error log, as well as the entries already in
the todo list at <http://www.w3.org/2000/07/checklink#what>.  I hope
I'll get to look at those next week.

--
\/ille Skyttä