Re: [check] current checkout always says 'not valid'

Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:

>On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 22:16, Terje Bless wrote:
>
>>Actually, I'm pretty much "requiring" OpenSP these days.
>
>Hmm, do you know if there's an OpenSP tarball out that has the -R option
>or must one still build from their CVS to get it?

You still have to build from CVS, but Ian had intended to release 1.5 final
when we get it tested on Red Hat 8.0 (which I'd promised to do, but...).

>[...] nice to hear from you again :)

I just today tipped over the 250 hours of overtime per year that is the
maximum allowed in .no; so no more overtime for me until the boss gets
around to getting dispensation from the rules for me. :-)