Re: welcome to public-qa-dev@w3.org

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:28:22 +0200
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

>This is a first message to test the creation of the list. The archive is
>public and should be at
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/
>
>Subscription and posting are closed.

Ah, that explains why the list is called "*public*-qa-dev" then. Perfectly
logical of course.

Oh, and remember that little chat we had about List-ID and hierarchical
namespaces? I swear you do this just to piss me off! :-)

-link, amassing "special case" rules in his filters like a
       neveryoumind and seriously considering sending some
       Ronin to have a little "chat" with Olivier-san!