[check] :8001 updated, 0.6.1 in progress...

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 01:06:52 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

http://validator.w3.org:8001/ is updated with the latest devel code.

AFAICT this is fairly solid and adresses all the issues that can be
adressed for a maintenance update. IOW, I think we can release this as the
0.6.1 update very soon now.

Mainly I'd like to see RPMs of the Validator and of OpenSP before release,
but depending on how soon that can happen we could just release Validator
and add links to the RPMs as they become available.

--
"You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped DEE BARNES?!" -- eminem