Re: [check] Progress Towards Release...

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:45:38 +0100
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org

>* Terje Bless wrote:
>>In particular, the XML/EARL/N3 will still be labelled as "Beta", with
>>no visible user interface, and with a big honkin' bright yellow warning
>>label in the documentation. I think that's good enough to avoid
>>problems.
>
>Well, a release with beta features...

The feature as such isn't really "released"; it's just included in the code
that comprised the release, if I can make that distinction. See
<URL:http://validator.w3.org:8001/docs/users.html#Output>

>but ok, if this is the case, I won't object making a release now.

Ok, good.

--
I have lobbied for the update and improvement of SGML. I've done it for years.
I consider it the jewel for which XML is a setting.  It does deserve a bit or