Type of errors

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:33:19 +0100
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

In the process of being more educative and not making people afraid,
I said it in the past, but I don't remember if Terje thought it would
be difficult to implement :)

When we validate a Webpage, we have the number of errors which is
given, but not the number of errors type that have been made.

For example if the tag ALT has been forgotten in the page 43 times,
it means that the same error come again and again :)

So it could be modified in that way:

Errors: 80 (3 types of errors)
or
Errors: 80 (43 for ALT, 34 for TYPE, 3 no attributes "HEIGHT")

In the EARL report, it's quite easy with an XSLT, but in the HTML output?
--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---