From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 3:04 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>; Public-PWE@w3.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: [PWE] 2019-02-14 minutes, PR review

Hi Tzviya,

I only today learned of the PWE meeting that occurred last week. In examining the mailing list, I found that I was not subscribed. It looks like I also missed notifications of PWE meetings in December and January. So sorry to have missed those.

I have since re-subscribed myself (actually, twice, since once seems to not work properly at the moment) but I'm wondering if low attendance might be due to continued problems with the mailing list transition for the group. Did someone already do a comparison of previous and current subscribers? This is not the kind of question one can just ask the people currently on the list...

Looking at February's agenda and the meeting minutes, I would definitely have had comments on the topics of Ombuddy training, and CEPC edits. If you're close to closing out either of those questions, could I have a few days to catch up please, and to potentially offer comments on those?

With regard to meeting times, the regular meeting time works for me, but not for March 14, which will be during the CSUN 2019 Conference.

I could be available the following Thursday instead, if that works for others.

Thank you,

- Judy