Re: Fwd: [PWE] 2019-02-14 minutes, PR review

Hi Tzviya,

I only today learned of the PWE meeting that occurred last week. In
examining the mailing list, I found that I was not subscribed. It looks
like I also missed notifications of PWE meetings in December and
January. So sorry to have missed those.

I have since re-subscribed myself (actually, twice, since once seems to
not work properly at the moment) but I'm wondering if low attendance
might be due to continued problems with the mailing list transition for
the group. Did someone already do a comparison of previous and current
subscribers? This is not the kind of question one can just ask the
people currently on the list...

Looking at February's agenda and the meeting minutes, I would definitely
have had comments on the topics of Ombuddy training, and CEPC edits. If
you're close to closing out either of those questions, could I have a
few days to catch up please, and to potentially offer comments on those?

With regard to meeting times, the regular meeting time works for me, but
not for March 14, which will be during the CSUN 2019 Conference.

I could be available the following Thursday instead, if that works for
others.

Thank you,

- Judy