From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:39 PM
To: public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: meetings minutes

Thanks for attending and thanks to Dave for scribing

https://www.w3.org/2018/10/11-pwe-minutes.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.w3.org_2018_10_11-2Dpwe-2Dminutes.html&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=Sc-ry7Q3xvBnomEBkMoE2_ivmrUn9t3iPURPqMYwR3mRAaAfoxAAQdIUO6oCmSDQ&m=GYizUYMBAXQiAjWGi8GtfPBJWoysidvLJLZHLkxIkxQ&s=kEAOZnIhgO3dKliMkgLCfSp05bM61vy3VXD22Zr2N_M&e=>

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses. Click here<https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1539279592-vnkTa93GHc35&r_address=vladimir.levantovsky%40monotype.com&report=1> to report this email as spam.