Re: Best Practices for Effective Meetings

HI Ann,

This looks really great Thanks for sending this out. If any TF members have comments or edits, it would be most welcome as we hope to have this linked from meeting pages and handed out.

One thing I did realize about the membership of the TF is that we sent a mail to AC (ac-forum) but not exactly to the whole community - non-AC eg: working group folks.  Do we want to invite others from the full W3C community to join? I know Robin Berjon and Tzviya Siegman had been interested too.

I also wanted to suggest we might propose adding PWETF to the list of unconference Session topics for Wednesday.
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2016/SessionIdeas

best,
Amy

--