Re: PWETF -- next steps?

Thanks Florian -- good ideas.

BTW, my elderly mother (94!) just fell a few days ago. Although she wasn't injured, it's clear we need to move her out of her home into a nursing home. So I'm going to be very distracted for the next couple months, as I'm the one with primary responsibility on this task. Apologies in advance if I'm slow!

  -- Ann