Re: W3C Positive Work Environment Task Force -- updates

Thanks Amy. And particularly good that you sent this note, because I thought I had responded to Charles and Daniel a few days ago. But, due to internet problems at our house, I guess my note never went out.  Here's what I tried to send:
---------------------------------That's great news, Daniel and Chaals, that you are both willing to continue with the PWETF!
Good suggestion, Chaals, that we hold a session at TPAC about what would make W3C an AWEsome place to work. (I was thinking the same.) Not only do we want to hear about what to 'fix', but also what to add, modify, etc. I particularly like your point that we need to make it clear "...that this is about work environment and culture, *not* formal process and tools."
As for your question, Daniel, "...if we have a deadline to deliver something for TPAC end of September ?" -- No, I don't think we have a formal deliverable. But, it feels to me that we need to collectively decide what we want to deliver.

Besides the idea (above) to hold a discussion session, I suggest we need a small communication informing / reminding people that the W3C has a Code of Conduct, that this Task Force exists, etc. Amy and I have discovered that most people don't know that. I'm not sure what the best form of that communication would be -- maybe we could suggest ideas. And I'm guessing Coralie has ideas.

I'm going to start a couple separate threads, to separate our discussions, hopefully making it easier to track.
I like your ideas, Amy, to 1) send a similar note to the entire AC; and 2) prepare some guidelines on meeting best practices.

Questions on those ideas ...

Coralie -- how do you want us to handle sending a note to the AC? Did you want to do any sort of intro, or announcement, or anything? Or shall Amy and I just send a note like the one below?
Amy -- do you have links to the meeting best practice references you mention? I'd be happy to have a little phone chat with you, if it'd be easier to coordinate via voice.

Thanks everyone!  -- Ann