[Agenda] Next Push API PAG call, 16 July

Our next call will be tomorrow, 16 July, at 11 AM Boston time (1500
UTC). We'll use this Tuesday slot for recurring calls.

*SEC_(PUSHAPIPAG)*
Tuesday, 16 July 15:00-16:00 UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=16&year=2013&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
(11:00am-12:00pm Boston local)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 <tel:+1.617.761.6200>, conference 72724
("PAPAG")

Agenda:
0. Agenda bashing and approve past minutes
1. Claims Analysis wiki, https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
2. Draft report template, https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report
3. Volunteers and additional resources needed?

Please review the wiki for Claims Analysis,
https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
and begin reviewing the patents' independent claims against the current
Editor's Draft, https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/tip/index.html

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 07/05/2013 12:17 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Draft minutes from the July 2 PAG call are posted for review:
> <http://www.w3.org/2013/07/02-papag-minutes.html>
> Thanks to those who could attend.
>
> We determined to base our work on the Editors' Draft of the Push API
> spec, https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/tip/index.html
> and to begin by analyzing the independent claims of the disclosed
> patents against this draft.
>
> Thanks to Doug for offering to structure a claims analysis to organize
> our review, and to others on the call who volunteered work. That work
> will take place on our wiki:
> https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki
>
> Is Tuesday 11 am (Boston) generally a good time for people to meet? If
> so, let's hold the next call July 16.
>
> Best,
> --Wendy

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)