Re: TPAC

Evan,

You know all the arcanes of writing protocol stuff much better than I do.
Feel free to add what you think is necessary but not scary to new comers.
If it was just me, I'd write something as "Previous implementation of the
PubSubHubbub protocol do exist, if you plan on implementing this version of
the protocol, please consider also reviewing the previous versions so that
your implementation is compatible with these".

Ju