Attempting to publish a Presentation API WD - spec-generator times out?

From: mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:27:43 -0700
To: public-pubrules-comments@w3.org
Cc: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Fran├žois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Hello,

I am attempting to publish a working draft of the Presentation API [1]
using the ECHIDNA workflow documented here [2].  Everything seems to work
until the spec is passed through the spec-generator server, which times out
and gives me no further information [3] as to what the problem might be.

Can anyone with more access to the spec-generator output provide some clues?

Is there a simple way to run a ReSpec generated spec through the PubRules
checker to see if the problem is with the spec itself?   It appears I would
need to host the output on my own webserver and pass its URL to the checker.

Thanks!
m.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/tree/TR
[2]