Re: Signaling opt-out from TDM / AI scrapping in EPUB files

I think a better comparison is "do not track" which was soooo successful. Don't forget that we already have lots of "AI" agents on our PCs and in our corporate networks (looking for malicious code, providing autocomplete, smart search, etc. and these agents won't care a damn thing about your protocols. Robots.txt works because it helps spidering bots do their jobs, not because of any "honor" among robots.

Eric