Re: Regrets: W3C [PBG] Agenda for 20190212 call

Regrets for this week’s meeting.

With regards
Avneesh
From: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 18:07
To: W3C Publishing Business Group ; AUDRAIN LUC ; 塩濵大平
Subject: W3C [PBG] Agenda for 20190212 call

Hello Publishing Business Group members,

Below is the agenda for our call this coming Tuesday, February 12th,  to be held at [0].

Please note that we will be discussing this same agenda again on Tuesday, February 26th /Wednesday, February 27th, to be held at [1]. Please feel free to join either or both calls and discussions.

Agenda:

  a.. Updates: (15 minutes)
    a.. Meeting times going forward
    b.. ISO Work 2019 starting
    c.. Event Calendar of Publishing Events
    d.. EPUB 3.2 Next Steps
      a.. Getting support and buy-in for adoption
  a.. Reports/Discussions:
    a.. Update on AB Meeting and Interest in Local Meetups (15 minutes)
      a.. Recap of AB Meeting in NY
      b.. NY to talk about audio business needs
      c.. In Japan around TPAC
      d.. What other kinds of topics should be addressed?
    b.. Reader Expectations for Popped Up Content (20 minutes)
      a.. What kinds of publications benefit from these features?
      b.. What type of content in the publications benefit from this?
      c.. What systems support some variation?
      d.. Is there value to developing further standards and/or best practices?
    c.. Questions/Comments (5 minutes)
    d.. Action Items and Next Steps (5 minutes)

Please join with EDRLab GoToMeeting [2]  (IRC channel #pbg).

On behalf of PBG co-chairs,

Liisa McCloy-Kelley

[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+Publishing+Business+Group+Meeting&iso=20190212T12&p1=179&ah=1

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+Publishing+Business+Group+Meeting&iso=20190226T19&p1=179&ah=1