Re: [PBG] 20180522 Agenda for Call

That's great, Jens, thanks! Would you be willing to join the External
Coordination Task Force? We don't have a member from Germany and you'd be
ideal! Let me know if you'd like to discuss; it isn't a huge time
commitment and because of the widely distributed membership across time
zones we're minimizing conference calls.--Bill K

*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786