Re: 72 hours call for consensus ­on Publishing Business Group charter revision

Le 14/02/2018 à 15:47, AUDRAIN LUC a écrit :

> Hi PBG,
>
> During the 13 Feb 2018 Publishing BG call, present members have
> discussed the collaborative revision of *PBG charter*[1].

+1 for the majority of the prose in the the proposed Charter, but...

-1 for the "The Publishing BG shall provide oversight and approval to
   publications of the EPUB 3 Community Group other than Editor's
   Drafts" sentence. I understand the W3C/IDPF Agreement is binding. I
   also understand people prefer sticking to the letter of the Agreement
   rather than pragmatism and a workable architecture.

0  for keeping the useless Steering Committee

All in all, a +1 because this Charter is at least more conformant to W3C
BG Process than the previous one. As I said earlier, I will leave the BG
if it still has a handhold on the publications in the CG.

I will also check if that weird CG/BG relationship is not violating W3C
CG/BG Process; so be ready for that because if it does, the W3C/IDPF
Agreement's provision about the BG ruling the CG is invalid...

</Daniel>