Re: 72 hour call for consensus ­ election of new PBG Steering Committee slate

+10 to Daniel here

Hickjacking the process, whatever the reason, proves always to be a very
bad idea in the long run, and I plan for a long run of this work, now here
at the W3C

As Daniel pointed out, I would STRONGLY suggest to reconsider the fact that
there is NO W3C STAFF as co-chairs

W3C has a huge value and its STAFF is definitely part of it

Furthermore, it is always a good use of our time to revise a suboptimal
charter

Cheers

Mohamed

--