From: Alexandra Lacourba
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 17:41
To: Karen Myers ; Ivan Herman
Cc: W3C Team Digital Publishing ; ac-update@w3.org ; public-publishingbg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [Minutes] Meeting Minutes 2018-07-31

On 31/07/2018 19:56, Karen Myers wrote:

  Hi Ivan,

  No, Alex maintains AC updates for ERCIM members.  Adding her to this thread.

  Karen

    On Jul 31, 2018, at 12:43 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

    Karen,

    From my end, I would like to remove Bernhard from the BG list, because this type of mail will pollute the list all the time, but I cannot. The AC rep should….

    Do you have any contact with this foundation to get this done?

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry for the late reply on this. The AC Rep from Daisy Consortium [1] is Avneesh Singh [2].

[1] https://www.w3.org/groups/organizations/16322
[2] https://www.w3.org/users/75336

Alex.

    Thanks