Re: [EPUB Roadmap] EPUB3 Justification call

True, I've had a lot of success discussing individual errors/issues with
distributors (sorrynotsorry Garth). The update to epubcheck (PLEASE
DONATE!!!) will hopefully decrease the number of issues that pop up because
of this but it's an important distinction.

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*