Re: [EPUB Roadmap] EPUB3 Justification call

The link was discussed during a content structure committee call. It was on the open web, so we didn’t see a problem pointing it. My apologies for the early notice.

We try to do what we can to promote W3C efforts to the BISG audience. We are primarily a US-focused organization, but the market is among the largest for EPUB consumption, so the work is useful for the W3C. If we need to coordinate more closely with you before promoting things, we can do that.

Sent from my iPhone