De : Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>
Date : vendredi 1 septembre 2017 à 15:43
À : Paul Belfanti <Paul.Belfanti@ascendlearning.com<mailto:Paul.Belfanti@ascendlearning.com>>
Cc : Leslie Carr <lac@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:lac@ecs.soton.ac.uk>>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingbg@w3.org>>, Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org<mailto:bmccoy@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: W3C Publishing Business Group
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishingbg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingbg@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : vendredi 1 septembre 2017 à 15:43

I must admit I have no idea. I have just checked on MIT/WebEx, the call for next Tuesday is correctly scheduled (see attached screen dump).

I am also wondering which meeting are we talking about: Business Group or the Working Group (the message of Luc refers to PWG, but this is the PBG, ie, the business group). Note also that the P_W_G's WebEx entry has indeed be cancelled at some point when we decided to move to GoToMeeting. But that is orthogonal to the P_B_G meeting…

Bottom line: I do not see any problems on my end…

Ivan