Re: ISO/IEC standardization of EPUB: Procedure

Bill,

Yes, ongoing development of EPUB 3 is a very special case.  I
am a bit puzzled by the new process document that does not
say anything about IDPF or EPUB.  Given that, I still think
that it is difficult to sell outputs of the CG to non-IDPF members
of W3C.

But let's focus on the ISO route for EPUB.  I do not support
EPUB 3.1 as ISO IS or TS.  I strongly support EPUB Accessibility
as ISO TS.  I am not against Accessibility 1.0 as a TS, but doing
both 1.0 and 1.1 as TSs will double our work.  I thus prefer to
do 1.1 only at ISO.

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto