Re: Agenda item for Friday --renewed fund raising for EPUBCheck

Dear,
As I am not well, I will not be able to chair the call.
Luc

De : George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date : jeudi 10 janvier 2019 à 15:15
À : "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Objet : Agenda item for Friday --renewed fund raising for EPUBCheck
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Renvoyer - Date : jeudi 10 janvier 2019 à 15:14

Happy New Year!

I believe that we thought the new year would be a good time to an EPUBCheck fund raising push. New budgets and all.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai

Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466
Email: kerscher@montana.com