From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:43 AM
Subject: CBS and Viacom
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>

With the merger of CBS and  (W3C Member) Viacom [1], staff at CBS and
its subsidiaries (e.g. publisher Simon and Schuster)  will be able to
participate in the Publishing BG and Publishing WG.  If you have
contacts at any such subsidiaries, please try to interest them in our work.

Jeff

[1] https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/business/cbs-viacom-merger.html

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786