Re: Nest PubSC call, Friday 9th August

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 14:55:19 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hi,

About PBG Event in TPAC Fukuhoka, the latest status of the agenda is joined.
Thanks Daihei.

Luc

On Aug 8, 2019, at 02:18, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>> wrote:
Hi,

Here are 2 items I would like to share in our call tomorrow :

-          Seeking SC approval on updated EPUBCheck development timeline (see attached document)

-          Amazon discussions (US/W3C and Europe/EAA) and possibility of a meeting during TPAC WG F2F

Plus some statuses :

-          PBG Event in TPAC

-          WG TPAC agenda

-          EPUB RoadMap discussion in CG

Any other subject ?

Best,
Luc
<Updated timeline of EPUBCheck[1].docx>