Re: Nest PubSC call, Friday 9th August

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 15:00:32 +0000
To: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>, 'W3C Publishing Steering Committee' <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Thanks Jeff,

> Amazon engagement
I think it can be covered on the second point I named “Amazon discussions”.

Best,
Luc

De : Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date : jeudi 8 août 2019 à 16:20
À : AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>, 'W3C Publishing Steering Committee' <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Objet : Re: Nest PubSC call, Friday 9th August

On 8/8/2019 5:18 AM, AUDRAIN LUC wrote:
Hi,

Here are 2 items I would like to share in our call tomorrow :

-          Seeking SC approval on updated EPUBCheck development timeline (see attached document)

-          Amazon discussions (US/W3C and Europe/EAA) and possibility of a meeting during TPAC WG F2F

Plus some statuses :

-          PBG Event in TPAC

-          WG TPAC agenda

-          EPUB RoadMap discussion in CG

Any other subject ?

Amazon engagement

Best,
Luc