Matt Garrish stepping in to help out!

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 13:28:47 -0400
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Hello Publishing BG SC Folks,

As you've all heard Tzviya had a baby (giril) -- woo hoo!  She will be
scarce for the next several months.  And, as some of you may have heard, I
have a recurring medical adventure coming up, that could be somewhat time
consuming.

To that end, we've asked Matt to step in, most likely temporarily though
Tzviya absence, to co-chair the Publishing WG.  I've invited Matt to our
Friday meetings, and Ivan will add Matt to this mailing list.

Welcome aboard Matt!  :-)

Best,
   Garth