Re: Exploring possible synergies between W3C verifiable claims working group and DIN IETF

The thought is… this is not our area:-)

Unfortunately, it happens often that questions are sent almost randomly to an email address that is on the w3.org <http://w3.org/> domain, believing that people on those lists are semi-gods that know everything… which is not the case:-(

I will forward the original question to the relevant team people

Ivan

> On 27 Sep 2018, at 09:42, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr <mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>> wrote:
>
> What is to be thought of this question?
> Luc
>

> De : Nathan Aw <nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com <mailto:nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com>>
> Date : jeudi 27 septembre 2018 à 02:42
> À : "din@irtf.org <mailto:din@irtf.org>" <din@irtf.org <mailto:din@irtf.org>>, "public-publ-wg@w3.org <mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>" <public-publ-wg@w3.org <mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
> Objet : Re: Exploring possible synergies between W3C verifiable claims working group and DIN IETF
> Renvoyer - De : <public-publ-wg@w3.org <mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
> Renvoyer - Date : jeudi 27 septembre 2018 à 09:09
>
> Hi all,
>
> Would like to explore if possible synergies could be realized between W3C verifiable claims working group and DIN IETF?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Nathan Aw
>
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018, 08:42 Nathan Aw, <nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com <mailto:nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Would like to explore if possible synergies could be realized between W3C verifiable claims working group and DIN IETF?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Nathan Aw

----
Ivan Herman, W3C