Re: question about the SC

In any case we would need a coordination between the 3 groups. IMO this has been proved useful during the last year.
This what was setup with Bill McCoy: the SC being a coordination of chairs if the 3 groups of Publishing@W3C plus W3C staff.

If the problem is in the name SC, can we change it?
But there may still be a question of governance of the whole Publishing@W3C. How will this be organised?

Luc