From: Anna [mailto:annat@evidentpoint.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 1:37 PM
To: public-publishing-sc@w3.org
Subject: Epubcheck Development Update and Maintenance Request for Proposalc

Dear W3C Publishing Steering  committee,

Please find here, at the link below, our proposal for Epubcheck Development Update and Maintenance project:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K_xcLVmoUIoaV9cQGQRjRefpoHLAwXJgLONCbT2H1mQ/edit#heading=h.d6tetpsw07tz

Evident Point, as both developer of the EPUB tools and EPUB publisher, is very familiar with EPUBCheck and the problems it helps to solve. We also have a vested interest in development of a new, updated version of EPUBCheck. We are very happy to add that we plan to cooperate with Rick Wright, Readium Technical director and one of the original authors of EPUBCheck on this project.

In addition for the development proposal, we would like to state that Evident Point would be interested in engaging in the maintenance and “custodianship” of EPUBCheck project in the long term, subject to discussion by all stakeholders.

Best regards,
Anna Tretiakova, COO
[cid:image001.png@01D45EF1.5435D390]
T:604-241-2711 F:604-648-9184