Re: [External] Small Group for Rec Track Proposal

Is there an assumption that only current SC members would participate?

(just wondering if the wider community (WG, BG, or CG) might have someone we would want… and also wondering about my earlier email about the future of the SC itself)

-Rick

From: "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Date: Friday, November 9, 2018 at 4:38 PM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: [External] Small Group for Rec Track Proposal

At the PBG meeting earlier this week, it was floated that we form a small group to try to put together a proposal (or maybe some choices) for how we might proceed with EPUB and Rec Track.

Ivan, Garth, Tzviya, Liisa and Luc stepped up to work on this.

Ivan pointed out that we should see if anyone else wants to help or whether this should be a full SC effort.

I’d like to get a public email group setup if we are going to do this in a smaller group than the SC so that we can have visibility and get that discussion going and possibly a call set for next week if we think we could move faster by actually talking.

Thoughts?

Liisa