From: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 9:21 AM
To: Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>, "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: RE: epubcheck RFP draft - please comment by EOD Wednesday May 16th

Hi All,

I have some hesitation about sending the RFP to the whole BG. I am all for transparency, but doesn’t this leave room for the people who will be responding to it to write it?

Perhaps we can email the BG list and ask for volunteers to help? There must be people who have experience with this.

Thanks,
Tzviya

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead