Re: epubcheck RFP draft - please comment by EOD Wednesday May 16th

Publishing Steering Committee,

Many thanks to Luc and Garth for their feedback on the RFP draft. We are
missing comments from a number of the SC members though. Please contribute
your responses by end of day Wednesday May 16th so that we can isolate any
comments that require further discussion from the group and resolve the
remainder.

Please adjust your "editing" preference to "suggesting" in google docs
before adding/removing contents so it is easy for us to track feedback.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g8Jt7M-at7Wa7vPI8G_
hKMC6wsIr7ikR9Rq68FAXy0Q/edit#

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Rachel and Tzviya

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*