From: Matt Garrish [mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 1:48 PM
To: 'George Kerscher' <kerscher@montana.com>; 'Bill McCoy (W3C)'
<bmccoy@w3.org>
Cc: 'Avneesh Singh' <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: IDPF Guidelines page copyright

You might want to consider redirecting all traffic to the main menu of the
new kb site. There won't be 1:1 mappings for every page: some have been
consolidated, some are moved to a work-in-progress directory until they can
be updated, etc.

We could always put a temporary note at the of that page indicating that
these are the new guidelines and to update bookmarks.

A thought, at least.

Matt