De : Garth Conboy <garth@google.com<mailto:garth@google.com>>
Date : samedi 23 juin 2018 à 15:43
À : Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>
Cc : W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: Epub's slow progress
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : samedi 23 juin 2018 à 15:44

:-)

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 2:50 AM Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>> wrote:
We have just seen that Dropbox introduced an epub reader on their site. Another item I discovered this morning: there is a note taking application on Mac, called Bear[1] where you can export individual items in epub. I attach a tiny epub that I created that way.

This is alongside the epub export in google docs, apple's writer output, etc: epub not being seen as a digital _book_, but a format that can eventually replace PDF for even very small documents: one file that can be moved around, accessible on various platforms, etc.

Ivan

[1] http://www.bear-writer.com/

----
Ivan Herman, W3C