FYI: ODRL Information Model 2.2 and ODRL Vocabulary & Expression 2.2 are now W3C Proposed Recommendations

This is just FYI. Although the POE work is not, strictly speaking, part of Publishing@W3C, the resulting vocabulary may be useful for publishers, too, and may be one of the metadata that we may want to refer to from a publication manifest.

If you are part of a regular (ie, non-TPI) W3C member, you may consider have a brief look and vote for the advancement of the document to Rec (planned for sometimes in February). You can use the online form[1] for that purpose.

Thanks!

Ivan

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/odrl-pr/ <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/odrl-pr/>

----